To register at University of the Pacific
1. Click on the link https://bssprd.pacific.edu:1532/flexreg/index.jsp?frc=TEACHER.
2. Carefully read the instructions on this page. They will be very helpful as you go through the process.
3. If you already have a Pacific Student ID, you can enter it to sign in and then select your courses. (If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one after you’ve chosen your classes.)
For Returning Students: After logging in, click on “My Profile” to update your personal information. An email address is required as well as a security phrase.
For New Students: From the first page, locate the “Search” window near the top of the page, click the down arrow and click on the item “Prof & Cont Educ (date).. In the right window, you can type in the course number or key words to find the classes you’re looking for. The course list will appear in the left column menu.
Don’t worry about the “number of available seats” or the “dates” for the courses. You can enroll at anytime and there is no enrollment limit number.
4. Move your cursor over the box with the course information, click and drag it toward the right. Or, click on the “+” sign in the box for the course you are interested in to read a description. In both options, select a start date (use today’s date).
5. When you are ready to complete the selection process, click on “Register” near the bottom right corner of the screen. Then, new students will be prompted to “Create New Account.”
6. Review your selection on the “Registration Results” page and click on “Proceed to Payment.”
7. Choose a payment method and click “Continue” or “Proceed to Payment.”
IMPORTANT: A payment screen pops up in a new window. You MUST wait until the payment window says that the payment is complete before you close this window, wait until you are prompted that it is OK to close it.
8. Click “Submit Payment” and a new window will open. You must click on the “Finalize Registration” on the last screen when complete to finish your registration.
9. Print your “Final Invoice” for your records.
(if you have a problem registering, call
the Continuing Education staff will be happy to help.)
(if you have a problem registering, call 800-959-5376 and the Continuing Education staff will be happy to help.)
Also, be sure you enroll in “Locksmith” to manage your account password. Passwords expire every 6 months and need to be reset. www.locksmith.pacific.edu.
Your instructor will contact you within 48 hours (excluding weekends) with information on how to take the course with your access codes to each course. Sometimes emails get filtered as “spam” or “junk mail” or just “blocked” by school district servers or people’s individual email program. If you do not receive an email from your instructor, send a follow-up message or call 1-888-687-1715